[Beowulf] Reframe (was Re: [External] Re: Intel Cluster Checker)

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Thu Apr 30 12:54:33 PDT 2020

On 4/30/20 12:14 pm, John Hearns wrote:

> Thanks Chris.  I worked in one place which was setting up Reframe. It
> looked to be complicated to get running.
> Has this changed?

To be honest I am not sure, another team at NERSC set it up so I just
check out our local git repo and run it with:

reframe.py -c checkout

and it automagically figures out which system it's on and runs the
appropriate checkout tests.

It used to be more complicated to start but they spent time configuring
that to avoid the need to specify the system name, etc.

All the best,
Chris
--
Chris Samuel  :  http://www.csamuel.org/  :  Berkeley, CA, USA