[Beowulf] Intel Cluster Checker

John Hearns hearnsj at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 00:37:23 PDT 2020

Thanks Prentice. Iw as discussing this only to days ago...
I used the older version of ICC when working at XMA int the UK.
When the version as changed I found it a lot more difficult to implement.

I looked two days ago and the project seems to be revived, and incorporated
into oneAPI
Is anyone using the latest versions?

In answer to your question ICC does not take a huge amount of time.
I would say overnight perhaps, I cant really remember.