[Beowulf] Immersive Cooling

Darren Wise darren at wisecorp.co.uk
Mon Sep 16 21:30:14 PDT 2019

Yep, DUG is DC cool!

I've once or twice contacted them as I know they have a DC here in England and I really wanted to have a look about and know more, not only about the cooling solution but also the software they can offer for HPC compute.

I'm only a start-up at present from two small locations and I definitely don't have millions to spend so that could be why I've never had a reply but I do still love the cooling solution they use and I would love to purchase some of the fluid they patent to utilise within some hardware of mine for testing within a product I'm wishing to market.

But I'm too small for them at present i assume to be taken any notice of.. Still love the DCs, the cooling solution and the software they use for compute mind.

It's nice to read and hear about DUG.