[Beowulf] Is Crowd Computing the Next Big Thing?

Alexander Antoniades sander at columbia.edu
Wed Nov 27 11:12:22 PST 2019

This paves the way for a "Google will eat itself"
http://www.gwei.org/index.php style solution and investing in new dedicated
phones. Next you attach the phones to the necks of those water drinking
bird toys, run Sweat coin https://sweatco.in/ from the  Brave browser
https://brave.com/brave-rewards/ and the rest takes care of itself!