[Beowulf] Containers in HPC

Gerald Henriksen ghenriks at gmail.com
Fri May 24 06:18:58 PDT 2019

On Fri, 24 May 2019 03:41:11 +0000, you wrote:

>You mention to move data to storage how is fedora's gnome desktop edition going to achieve that? Wont one need to use some sort of block storage on aws, google cloud, azure or host your own setup in house?

No idea, given that I don't like Gnome these days I haven't followed
closely and Silverblue, like a bunch of other Fedora ideas, seems to
be a project that is taking a while to become usuable.

My superficial understanding is that the desktop version of containers
will allow access to a sandboxed version of the filesystem.