[Beowulf] HPE to acquire Cray

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Thu May 16 22:31:41 PDT 2019

Hi Guys,

Very interesting article. I had gone to a local HPE seminar and there was a discussion about the nimble storage solutions and they are quite impressive.

https://www.hpe.com/emea_europe/en/storage/infosight.html

The above link is I think the key that set nimble and their storage solutions apart from the rest so to speak. Basically Infosight is an AI that will predict issues with systems and peripherals (even in non data centre and non HP environments) before they become serious issues.

As I am writing this what would be very interesting is AI managed clusters.

Regards,
Jonathan