[Beowulf] Frontier Announcement

Jeffrey Layton laytonjb at gmail.com
Wed May 8 14:56:18 PDT 2019

I wrote some OpenACC articles for HPC Admin Magazine. A number of
pro-OpenMP people attacked me on twitter (you know, OpenACC sucks, OpenMP
is great). I received a private email threatening to kill me and my family
if I didn't stop writing about OpenACC. Given your pro-OpenMP, anti-OpenACC
stance, using the same tone as the threatening email, I wondered if that
email came from you.