[Beowulf] 3.10.0-957.12.1.el7.x86_64

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Fri May 3 01:14:11 PDT 2019

Huh, funny you mentioned this. We have been having some issues after a
recent kernel upgrade to 3.10.0-957.10.1.el7.x86_64. Had to go back to
using the Intel provided ixgbe drivers in order to resolve our issues.

Aaron

On  3 May 2019 at 05:55 BST, Jonathan Engwall wrote:

> Hello beowulf,
> I might be jumping to a conclusion but this new kernel and the sudden
> network problems here are fishy. Ubuntu had network issues with every
> kernel.
> My gateway has flipped itself to 192.168.0.255. It insists on staying that
> way too. I have had other issues tonight though.
> It is just a heads up that there is a new kernel for you.
> Jonathan Engwall

Aaron Jackson, Research Associate
Computer Vision Lab, University of Nottingham
http://aaronsplace.co.uk