[Beowulf] Lustre on google cloud

Jonathan Aquilina jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Mon Jul 22 22:44:16 PDT 2019

Guess at some point I will need to fire up a test cluster and try things out. But usually from my experiences with the three major cloud providers you have access obviously with limited means to make modifications so I am curious to know how easy it would be to tweak settings. I have a bit of experience with Amazon EMR (Hadoop) and modifying the configuration of the Hadoop cluster wasn’t easy to be fair.