[Beowulf] Differentiable Programming with Julia

John Hearns hearnsj at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:45:16 PDT 2019

Forgiveness is sought for my ongoing Julia fandom.
We have seen a lot of articles recently on industry websites such asabout
how machine learning workloads are being brought onto traditional HPC
platforms.

This paper on how Julia is bringing them together is I think significant
https://arxiv.org/pdf/1907.07587.pdf

(apology - I cannot cut and paste the abstract)

ps. Doug Eadline - if you would like a blog post about this paper I could
try. But my head will hurt trying to understand it.