[Beowulf] software for activating one of many programs but not the others?

Graeme.Winter at Diamond.ac.uk Graeme.Winter at Diamond.ac.uk
Tue Aug 20 12:04:26 PDT 2019

Been running with modules at a facility I work at for ~ 15 years - it’s clunky, prehistoric and still works just fine. May have to dig out your old tcl manuals mind.

The fact that it is built around tcl does mean you can do scripting etc. which is very useful.

Suspect there are better modern alternatives, but this works and is also relatively easy to automate for e.g. updating module files as versioning is flexible and trivial

Cheers Graeme