[Beowulf] GPFS question

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:50:58 PDT 2019

I'm glad to hear you got it working again! Out of curiousity, how many
files and bytes do you have spread across how many NSDs? It's been nearly a
decade since we've had to run mmfsck but the run-time of it is a concern
now that our storage is an order of magnitude bigger than it was then.

Also, if you aren't already, you might subscribe to the GPFS user group
mailing list, which has good GPFS technical discussions and also some
IBM/GPFS developers who post: