[Beowulf] Poll - Directory implementation

Skylar Thompson skylar.thompson at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:49:40 PDT 2018

At Univ. of WA Genome Sciences, we use Active Directory, but we also
support a modest desktop environment. As much as I am not a fan of
Microsoft, AD just works (even the replication) and, since someone else is
responsible for the Windows gear here, I can just think of it as a
LDAP/Krb5 store with a few minor extensions.