[Beowulf] Qlustar 10.1 adds CentOS/OpenHPC support

jaquilina at eagleeyet.net jaquilina at eagleeyet.net
Wed Oct 17 21:04:11 PDT 2018

What do you guys think of

https://www.labs.hpe.com/the-machine

HP are saying 100 billion devices by 2020. With this technology they are
looking at modular computing. In other words they are working on a new
fabric called Gen Z and you can then insert various modules into this
system depending on y our needs. Also they are looking at memory driven
tech for this as well.