[Beowulf] If I were specifying a new custer...

Chris Samuel chris at csamuel.org
Tue Oct 16 22:35:52 PDT 2018

On Saturday, 13 October 2018 12:38:15 AM AEDT Gerald Henriksen wrote:

> If ARM, or Power, want to move from their current positions in the
> market they really need to provide affordable developer machines,

Not sure if this comes in at a price point that makes sense for this, but
there is now an ATX Power9 mainboard available.

https://raptorcs.com/TALOSIILITE/

They claim:

https://twitter.com/RaptorCompSys/status/1020371675316215809

# TalosIILite in stock and ready to ship! #POWER9 mainboard + CPU + RAM + HSF
# for under $2,000 USD, what's not to like? Supports all of our Sforza CPU
# options, from 4 core to the high end 22 core CPUs.

All the best,
Chris