[Beowulf] SC18

Ryan J. Negri ryan at laicos.com
Wed Nov 7 09:16:46 PST 2018

I'm planning on being in Dallas next week during the conference, but do not
have a ticket to SC18 (yet). This will be my first SC, but I'm here mostly
for the meetings.
I'd love to meet anyone from the Beowulf list if you're also in town.

Ellis, I'll try to get to your event on Thursday! Sounds cool.

-
Ryan

[image: Laicos] <http://laicos.com/>
*Ryan J. Negri <ryan at laicos.com>* CEO, Co-Founder
11700 W Charleston Blvd | Suite #170-346 | Las Vegas, NV  89138
<https://goo.gl/maps/6LToS>
Laicos.co <http://laicos.com/>m <http://laicos.com/> | LaicosCloud.com
<http://laicoscloud.com/> | (720) 909-2421
[image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/laicos/> [image: Facebook]