[Beowulf] Openfoam advice

Faraz Hussain info at feacluster.com
Fri Mar 16 10:15:00 PDT 2018

I was hoping there was some representative CFD model that everyone
could use to evaluate performance. My background is in FEA so am
familiar with matrix decomposition and iterative solvers. I would
guess OpenFOAM implements some kind of iterative solver? So any large
mesh would suit to test performance.