[Beowulf] Working for DUG, new thead

Stu Midgley sdm900 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 19:31:19 PDT 2018

We aren't after average HPC programmers...

Even good compilers (Intel) are very very limited in their optimisations.
We got factors of 2x and 3x by hand writing SSSE3 commands on standard
Xeon's rather than let the compiler do its thing...  Compiler limitations
isn't particular to Phi.

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
sdm900 at gmail.com