[Beowulf] Working for DUG, new thead

Ryan Novosielski novosirj at rutgers.edu
Tue Jun 19 14:48:19 PDT 2018

We bought KNC a long time ago and keep meaning to get them to a place where they can be used and just haven’t. Do you mount filesystems from them? We have GPFS storage, primarily, and would have to re-export it via NFS I suppose if we want the cards to use that storage. I’ve seen complaints about the stability of that setup. I didn’t try to build the GPFS portability layer for Phi — not sure whether to think it would or wouldn’t work (I guess I’d be inclined to doubt it).