[Beowulf] Pdsh output to multiple windows

Lux, Jim (337K) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Apr 16 07:23:24 PDT 2018

Yes.. csshx seems to work – and point is well taken about multiple sessions. Fortunately, I have only 4 nodes to control.

From: Beowulf <beowulf-bounces at beowulf.org> on behalf of Rob Taylor <rgt at wi.mit.edu>
Date: Sunday, April 15, 2018 at 6:49 PM
To: "beowulf at beowulf.org" <beowulf at beowulf.org>
Subject: Re: [Beowulf] Pdsh output to multiple windows

I have used clusterssh many times. (should be in the ubuntu repository).

It is dependent on xwindows, as it just spawns xterms and copies the input stream to all the windows simultaneously. csshx on the mac works similarly, but with the osx terminal app instead.

It sounds like clusterssh will do what you are looking for.

Be careful how many you do, your screen can get quite cluttered once you get over 10 sessions going.

rgt