[Beowulf] Anyone know whom to speak with at Broadcom about NIC drivers?

Mark Einon mark.einon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 12:33:19 PDT 2017

On 6 July 2017 at 02:02, Joe Landman <joe.landman at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi folks
>
>   I am trying to find contacts at Broadcom to speak to about NIC drivers.
> All my networking contacts seem to have moved on.  Does anyone have a
> recommendation as to someone to speak with?
>
>   Thanks!

Hi Joe,

Personally, I would forget trying to contact the company directly,
broadcom also have a bit of a bad rap when it comes to drivers - find
out the driver you require for your hardware, and find the maintainer
in the Linux kernel maintainers file, e.g.:

https://github.com/torvalds/linux/blob/master/MAINTAINERS

If you driver isn't listed, assume that it's unsupported.

Mark