[Beowulf] Timeout on eth0 when booting disk less

Jon tegner at renget.se
Mon Mar 13 23:55:34 PDT 2017

Yes, should've mentioned that we are running CentOS-7. However, as a first test I ran the setup on virtual machines (without any issues). This led me to believe the problem I see is at least partly connected to the switch.

Also, the problem persists even if I only boot a single node.

Thanks,
/jon

Skickat från min iPhone