[Beowulf] Scientific computing role, Melbourne, Australia

Andrew Mather mathera at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 23:34:06 PST 2017

Hi All,

My former employer, the Biosciences Division of the Dept of Economic
Development has another vacancy in the Scientific Computing team.

I'm posting the advertisement as a favour to my previous manager.  Please
direct all enquiries to him (details are in the ad linked below).

The link direct to the careers page for the Vic Gov is:
https://jobs.careers.vic.gov.au/jobs/VG-020607

The job is also advertised on Seek, which will most likely redirect you to
the Vic Gov page anyway.

Work is primarily Linux with Windows and networking as well, in support of
a world-class life-sciences group.  The main part of the role centres
around support and management of the ~3200 core Linux cluster.

Thanks for looking:

Andrew

--
-