[Beowulf] Job opportunity: HPC System Administrator @ Stanford Research Computing Center

Kilian Cavalotti kilian.cavalotti.work at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 09:28:55 PDT 2017

Dear fellow Beowulfers,

Stanford University is hiring an HPC System Administrator to join our
Research Computing team.

We are a team of 15 people, jointly reporting to University IT and the
Dean of Research, and we provide a full range of services (from
datacenter management to user assistance) to support the various
aspects of research computing on campus. We manage a novel, ambient
air cooled HPC data center; manage more than half a dozen HPC clusters
(including two petascale systems) and are privileged to work in an
amazing environment to support extraordinary people.

If that sounds appealing, please see the job description and feel free
to apply at: https://stanfordcareers.stanford.edu/job-search?jobId=75233

Cheers,
--
Kilian