[Beowulf] clusters of beagles

Lux, Jim (337C) james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Jan 28 17:53:58 PST 2017

My idea was not to make a computational speed demon, but more to see if it
can be done with cheap boards.
I’ve done the mini-ITX cluster (with wireless 802.11B, no less) starting
with Knoppix Live-CD, and it was educational.

James Lux, P.E.
Task Manager, DHFR Space Testbed
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, MS 161-213