[Beowulf] HPC cloud bursting providers?

Waleed Harbi waleed.harbi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 02:53:41 PST 2017

Hi,
We have great POC results for VASP, Gaussian, and Matlab on Public Cloud in
Saudi Arabia.

I will make it simple If you want run MPI jobs go for Azure they have IB,
other options such as AWS will not fit for MPI jobs but they are excellent
for serial jobs such as  Gaussian. Overall you need build cost effective
workflow.

The biggest challenges, manage TOC and secure IP for research results with
the vendors.

Thanks!