[Beowulf] HPC cloud bursting providers?

Lachlan Musicman datakid at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 17:40:18 PST 2017

I know that it's been done successfully here by the University of
Melbourne's Research Platforms team - but they are bursting into the non
commercial Aust govt Open Stack installation Nectar. http://nectar.org.au

cheers
L.

------
The most dangerous phrase in the language is, "We've always done it this
way."

- Grace Hopper