[Beowulf] Cluster Hat

Faraz Hussain info at feacluster.com
Fri Aug 4 06:42:57 PDT 2017

Last year I built a 2-node cluster using Pi 3's. I setup a nfs
filesystem using a thumb-drive. I even installed SLURM scheduler. I
use it as a webserver through my home internet.

My to-do's are to make it publicly available for people to run small
jobs on it. I also want to install openmpi but I am not sure that is
possible.