[Beowulf] Six card GPU node.

John Hearns John.Hearns at xma.co.uk
Wed Sep 14 00:08:11 PDT 2016

Darren,
You have a standing invitation to come in and see us, if you are ever down South.

Talking about PCIe extenders, we still have one of the original Nvidia GPU supercomputer chassis in store, the one where external PCIe extender cables were
Used to link to four (?) GPU cards.  I have never seen it fired up!

Good plan on buying up GPU from Computer Exchange though.