[Beowulf] Green500 down

C Bergström cbergstrom at pathscale.com
Tue May 17 12:12:54 PDT 2016

Top500 makes no mention of this and it would be stupid for green500 to
just shut down without some message redirecting visitors.

Pardon my negativity and call me sceptical..  that would be entirely
too smart for them to merge or for Top500 to actually be revamped into
something more relevant. #trollbait