[Beowulf] bring back 2012?

Stu Midgley sdm900 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:41:15 PDT 2016

> just out of a curiosity, what happens if you drop something into the
> tank when working on it.  could be as little as a screw or as big as a
> PCI card.  i imagine the answer is you just get something long and
> grabby fingers and go get it, but i figured i'd ask

If your a normal sane person, you get a grabber that disabled people use or
a magnetic telescopic device and get it out.

If you drop a blanking plate in, you do what I do... reach down to the
bottom with your hand, which usually involves getting about 1/3 of your
body into the fluid :)

--
Dr Stuart Midgley
sdm900 at sdm900.com