[Beowulf] Replacement for C3 suite from ORNL

Christopher Samuel samuel at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Mar 1 14:43:19 PST 2015

On 28/02/15 09:34, Fabricio Cannini wrote:

> Does anybody know of a replacement for the C3 suite of commands ( cpower
> ...) that is very common in SGI machines and used to be available here:

That link seems to work for me, were you having problems getting to it?

We use xCAT for our HPC systems, and we run that on SGI (their rebadged
SuperMicro gear) as well as IBM systems.

Provides rpower, reventlog, rinv, rsetboot, etc, as well as xdsh, xdcp
and the like.

http://xcat.sourceforge.net/

Just note that the latest release has dropped support for RHEL/CentOS 5.

http://sourceforge.net/p/xcat/wiki/XCAT_2.9_Release_Notes/

All the best!
Chris