[Beowulf] Paper describing Google's queuing system "Borg"

Alex Chekholko alex.chekholko at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 09:26:20 PDT 2015

There was a talk about it at LISA '13, here are the slides and video:
https://www.usenix.org/cluster-management-google
"Cluster Management at Google" by John Wilkes

IIRC most of their jobs ran for just milliseconds, so as we've learned many
times before, the way they do things at Google may not really be applicable
to the rest of the world.