[Beowulf] Fwd: New Nercomp SIG Event on May 12, 2015 in series on Research Technology Services

James Cuff james_cuff at harvard.edu
Fri Apr 3 08:19:03 PDT 2015

Hi team,

Little plug for a conference I'm helping to organize with some of my
buddies.  It will be out at the lovely Amherst campus, and we have
some fabulous speakers lined up for it.  The afternoon has some great
group activities and panels - should be fun!

Hope some of you can make it.

Best,

j.

--
dr. james cuff, assistant dean for research computing, harvard
university | division of science | thirty eight oxford street,