[Beowulf] Who else is going to SC14 ?

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Thu Nov 13 08:48:44 PST 2014

On 11/13/2014 11:42 AM, Prentice Bisbal wrote:
> On 11/12/2014 07:51 PM, Christopher Samuel wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> Just wondering who else is attending SC14 this year in New Orleans?
>>
>> I'll be there as part of VLSCI on the Australian HPC Booth (#3833),
>> though with briefings and the like I'll be flitting around as usual.
>>
>> http://www.australianhpc.org.au/
>>
>> If people are interested I'll be doing a site report about VLSCI at the
>> Slurm booth (#2557) at 1pm on Wednesday.  Must get some time to write
>> that soon..
>>
>> All the best!
>> Chris
>
> I'll be there. I'll look for you there as usual. I'll do my best to see
> your site report.

We'll be there in booth #3053 .  You can see our SC14 page here:
https://scalableinformatics.com/sc14 .  Lots of talks at the booth,
great customers and partners.  Will have a half rack of our 1PB @ 20GB/s
unit there (engineering version, which means not 1PB ...), and lots of
other cool things.

Limulus will be there.  Seriously, I love the concept and implementation
of a personal deskside supercomputer/cluster.  Its very awesome.  And
designed/built by Beowulf's own Doug Eadline (of Basement Supercomputing).

I'll be tweeting on @sijoe and @scalableinfo on this.  Probably blogging
over at https://scalability.org .

And of course, there is beobash ... and we'll be there as well.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com