[Beowulf] SC14 website scheduling issues

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Thu Nov 13 08:45:46 PST 2014

On 11/13/2014 03:32 AM, Novosielski, Ryan wrote:
>> On Nov 12, 2014, at 17:42, Jason Riedy <jason at lovesgoodfood.com> wrote:
>>
>> And Prentice Bisbal writes:
>>> If you're planning your schedule for SC14 by using the online
>>> schedule to add events to your calendar, be very careful - [...]
>> Seconded, and the phone app lacks almost all details so far, so
>> going phone->calendar is not terribly productive.  The DragonCon
>> app is rather more useful...
>>
>> Ah, the whining of the privileged...
> The iPhone app seems to have information on all of the events. And you can click the star icon at the bottom of an event to add it to your own personal agenda. Maybe I'm not clear on what you're looking for.

Ryan,

I didn't know you were going to SC14!

To clarify: I was browsing the schedule on the SC14 website from my
desktop, and clicking the little calendar icons for the events I was
interested in to add them to my Google Calendar. When the events were
added to my Google calendar, they were often added with the wrong time
or date, making the calendar entry useless.

--
Prentice