[Beowulf] SC14 website scheduling issues

Prentice Bisbal prentice.bisbal at rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 12 15:22:02 PST 2014

On 11/12/2014 05:32 PM, Jason Riedy wrote:
> And Prentice Bisbal writes:
>> If you're planning your schedule for SC14 by using the online
>> schedule to add events to your calendar, be very careful - [...]
> Seconded, and the phone app lacks almost all details so far, so
> going phone->calendar is not terribly productive.  The DragonCon
> app is rather more useful...
>
> Ah, the whining of the privileged...

You would think a conference run for uber computer geeks like us could
get the most basic tech details right.

I hope they give out full printed schedules again this year. The only
choice last year was the phone app, which was horrible. I ended up not
going to a single talk because I couldn't figure out when they were,
thanks to the lousy interface.

--
Prentice