[Beowulf] RFC: Policy on CFP's being sent to the Beowulf list

Ellis H. Wilson III ellis at cse.psu.edu
Tue Mar 18 05:24:09 PDT 2014

On 03/18/2014 08:05 AM, atchley tds.net wrote:
> I prefer that they use hpc-announce at mcs.anl.gov
> <mailto:hpc-announce at mcs.anl.gov> so that they are all in one place.

Agreed.  I'm subscribed to both, so I get a fair number of unwanted
dupes here.  I doubt there are many who a) want CFPs, b) aren't
subscribed to hpc-announce, and c) are subscribed to beowulf.org (and
expect to see them there).

Best,

ellis

> Scott
>

> On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM, Christopher Samuel
> <samuel at unimelb.edu.au <mailto:samuel at unimelb.edu.au>> wrote:

Ph.D. Candidate
The Pennsylvania State University
www.ellisv3.com