[Beowulf] installint MPI 1.x on RHEL 5.4

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 16:05:30 PDT 2014

I just looked; there's a site hosted by a VPN provider with a beowulf howto
using cloud resources, but I found this:
http://byobu.info/article/Building_a_simple_Beowulf_cluster_with_Ubuntu/
Skimming over it, it looked plausible to me. But ideal would be if we found
someone who has actually used such a guide recently and can write a
paragraph about his experience with that guide.
Peter