[Beowulf] Negative latency systems

Joe Landman landman at scalableinformatics.com
Tue Apr 1 09:51:12 PDT 2014

On 04/01/2014 12:44 PM, Amreesh Tyagi wrote:
> I have checked date link in the last of the post. Today is 1st April. :)
> and you are making us fool.. :P
>
> Isn't it?
>
> R,
>
> *Amreesh Tyagi*

/sigh

You've lost your audience when you have to explain your joke.

Yes, April fools.

I purposely included a number of things that are not possible.

I was going to write on neutrino modulation for communication through
the planet (rather than around great circles, thus reducing path based
and propagation latency).  But there are other ... er ... issues with this.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Founder and CEO
email: landman at scalableinformatics.com