[Beowulf] Docker in HPC

Peter Clapham pc7 at sanger.ac.uk
Wed Nov 27 07:39:11 PST 2013

Hello Igor,
We're on the same release stream and initially ran into some interesting
memory resolution issues. The good news is that we have a pre-release
patch in hand that is in testing (as we speak) if this proves to resolve
the issues we ran into then I'm hopeful that the roll out will take
place in the new year.

Apologies for not being too specific regarding the issues we hit on
list. If there's interest, feel free to mail directly as it's probably
unfair to wash the linen of others in public.
Pete