[Beowulf] Admin action request

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 16:26:25 PST 2013

re "You are both doing exactly what you claim the other is guilty of..."
Really? I saw spam, and I saw *ad hominem* language, and if you didn't I
could piece together quotes and pointers. But didn't notice symmetry.
I agree we don't want the list to turn into political debate, but when we
have problems that recur we'd probably be better off addressing them?
Peter