[Beowulf] Ganglia Round Table at SC13

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Tue Nov 19 09:43:58 PST 2013

We're going to be livestreaming the Round Table which starts at 16:45
MST if you can't make it to Denver:

http://fuze.me/22218123

Download the clients here:

https://www.fuzebox.com/download (Sorry, Linux client doesn't work)

Vladimir Vuksan, Neil McKee and myself are confirmed for this Round
Table -- still trying to hail Matt Massie...

Hope to see you there!

Cheers,

Bernard