[Beowulf] Dr. Jeffrey M. Squyres "{Open} MPI, Parallel Computing, the Universe, and Everything" talk 11/7 Berkeley, CA

Bernard Li bernard at vanhpc.org
Wed Nov 6 18:09:48 PST 2013

Live streaming details added for tomorrow's talk, please refer to
http://go.lbl.gov/hpcs-talks.

We tested the Fuze Linux client today on Debian (thanks Chris!) and
discovered that audio wasn't working.  If you have a smart phone (iOS or
Android), you might want to download the respective app so that your phone
can act as a glorified speaker.

If you have any questions, please email me off list.

Thanks!

Bernard