[Beowulf] Innovative liquid cooling

Hearns, John john.hearns at mclaren.com
Thu Mar 7 02:48:26 PST 2013

> Why not beer as a coolant?  I can see it now

> "My cluster is cooled by Guinness"

> "Oh yeah?  Mine is cooled by London Pride!"

Joe, you are a genius.
But of course, the coolant of choice for Beowulfery should the craft ale from the Kernel Brewery

http://thekernelbrewery.com/

Brewed in a railway arch in south London, not far from where I live.
Very good, and when it opened the owner confirmed to me that yes, it is named in honour of the Linux kernel!

The contents of this email are confidential and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient.  If you receive this email in error you should not copy it, retransmit it, use it or disclose its contents but should return it to the sender immediately and delete your copy.