[Beowulf] Server Sky - Internet and computation in orbit

Peter St. John peter.st.john at gmail.com
Fri Jun 21 13:48:57 PDT 2013

Well I'm a lousy physicist, but how well does the Ultimate Heatsink
conduct? I was thinking that the CPU can radiate IR indefinitely, but
hotter CPU would need something to conduct the heat away, like air or water?
The temperature of the vacuum may be low, but that's not heat capacity,
right? But I'm sure right now some physicist laughs. Please speak up :-)
Peter