[Beowulf] Configuration management tools/strategy

tegner at renget.se tegner at renget.se
Mon Jan 7 03:10:51 PST 2013

Running a rather small cluster, and just swtched from puppet to salt - mostly because it is written in python, and I'm more comfortable with that. Haven't used neither puppet nor salt much, but both satisfies my rather basic needs.

/jon

--
Skickat från min Android-telefon med K-9 E-post. Ursäkta min fåordighet.