[Beowulf] Linux page cache and pdflush

Fred Youhanaie fly at anydata.co.uk
Fri Apr 26 08:45:24 PDT 2013

This long paper, by a former RH employee, does cover the subject area pretty well:

	Drepper, What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory
	http://www.akkadia.org/drepper/cpumemory.pdf
	(Yes, the title is homage to the Goldberg paper!)

I haven't followed all of the discussions in the other thread, so I'm not sure if the paper supports any of the views/practices expressed there.

Cheers
Fred Youhanaie