[Beowulf] Quantum Chemistry scalability for large number of processors (cores)

Mikhail Kuzminsky mikky_m at mail.ru
Thu Sep 27 10:10:57 PDT 2012

Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:11:24 +1000 от Christopher Samuel <samuel at unimelb.edu.au>:
> On 27/09/12 03:52, Andrew Holway wrote:
>
> > Let the benchmarks begin!!!
>
> Assuming the license agreement allows you to publish them..

:-) For example: Gaussian-09/03/... licenses disallow you to publish any data which may harm Gaussian, Inc.
Therefore if you present speedup values which show good parallelization efficiency, and w/o any comparison w/other  programs,
all will be OK.

There are also some other codes, which are free, even with GPL license. But I myself don't have high number of cores :-)

Mikhail