[Beowulf] Cannot use more than two nodes on cluster

atchley tds.net atchley at tds.net
Thu Sep 20 08:15:26 PDT 2012

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 10:37 AM, Antti Korhonen <akorhonen at theranos.com> wrote:
> I tested ssh with all combinations and that part is working as designed.

Did you try compute -> master?

I am assuming the master has two (or more) interfaces and that the
hostname is based on the external interface. I am also assuming that
the computer nodes are only connected to the master's internal
interface. The master's internal interface has either (1) no name or
(2) a different name that the computes should be using instead. If
this is the case, either set a separate name for the internal
interface or just use IP addresses.

Scott